Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Employment advertising questions .....

I understand your frustration, so tell me what you think we can do about it. There are no easy answers, which is why this is a constant concern and has its own entry in the FAQ

First, there is no simple way to really guarantee who a person is on the Internet. That's why there are so many scams on Facebook and Twitter can't get its bot problem under control.

Second, there are legitimate times when companies are required to not be seen advertising publicly, or just don't want to. Years ago it was a thing with Google Fiber contractors and it still goes into a lot of contracts. 

Given those factors, in the last site update we added About Us to the jobs form to encourage disclosure of advertiser info on every ad. We also made it so when the advertiser responds to your contact on the form, you can see their CABL account information with their reply.

I am sincerely interested in creative suggestions of ideas that could help improve the way it works and get that planned into the next site update. Anyone who has an idea, please, reply. 

Ultimately, though, no matter how many stickers are put on a ladder, the user still needs to take some responsibility for what they do with it.

This is CABL.com posting #388676. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNg8
Posted in reply to: Re: Employment advertising questions ..... by skidmark167
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Employment advertising questions ..... skidmark167 12/27/2022 1:12:45 PM