Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Once again

TSBCC

Correct, i am not a paying member but a paying customer for posting Job ads. 90% of postings here are looking for independent contractors with a pay range within my posting or less.

To Clarify: i recommend a business class, However my two bachelor's degrees "In my opinion" are useless paper weights. Definitions and simple mathematics. 

Equipment: exfo is manufactured in China, inno- South Korea, etc... a large number of electronics are being manufactured overseas. They have the exact same product for sale with a different name. If the US would invest in the coal mines and use the coals by-product they- We can make our own chips- sid, dip, microprocessors, etc... but we have to be green, Like China, sarcastic remark, if someone missed it.

I agree, i want everyone to be paid their worth, not expected - hand out... hardwork, knowledge, and experience. It would be great to see everyone succeed and reduce the debt ceiling, maybe the social security and Medicare funds will be available when they're retired; they're paying for it.

Thank you for your insight and conversation.

This is CABL.com posting #386802. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMMU
Posted in reply to: Re: Once again by TSBCCC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Once again downlo80 11/29/2021 10:07:02 AM