Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Once again

Arrowsky

First of all I am not belittling anyone.  Secondly, I do support the CablBar.  As a matter of fact, I am a paid member, I see that you are not.  I have place and paid for many ads on here and will continue to do so.  But you miss my point.  Im trying to help some of you understand that you need more than just wages to make money if you are in business.  You can not make money if your expenses exceed your income.  That is a fact and I proved it, even with the expenses at the low end and pay at the high end.  Others have pointed out that when a range of compensation is listed, pay very often ends up at the low end.   And your expenses often are more than estimated.

Im not following your "Joe" analogy.  But even it I did.  Joe can not make a splice every 6 minutes.  If that was true Joe should be able to make 80 splices in an 8 hour day.  I do not believe that is possible in single splice per outlet project.  Especially if you have to knock on the doors and hope everyone is home to let you in.

Admitting that you think business classes are of no value and that you think H&R Block is a good choice for tax preparation confirms my belief that you are not as good of a business person as you could be.  You may be good at your craft but you appear to lack the ability to understand the financial part of business.

You admit to purchasing & using equipment at the low end.  You say it is just as good.  Maybe, maybe not.  But I can tell you from experience that when the results of a test with less expensive OTDR vs an expensive name brand OTDR do not agree.  The expensive OTDR will prevail. 

Once again, I am not belittling anyone.  Simply defending my position and trying to help the next generation of contractors make money. 

This is CABL.com posting #386796. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMMO
Posted in reply to: Re: Once again by ArrowSky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Once again ArrowSky 11/29/2021 9:18:53 AM