Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Once again

Even the title "Once Again" belittles and undermines companies placing ads on the Cabl Bar. We are paying customers... look at the bell curve once pessimistic remarks have been made, company owners are hesitant to place their ads and-or include any pricing which is costing the Cabl Bar money by not placing ads. Look at National on Demand and NX utilities, they have been beat up, look at the trending...

Lets take the average Joe, "not Biden"...

McDonald's worker; $10 an hour,  40 hours a week, $400 gross. He/she has to eat, drive their vehicle (fuel, oil, tires, repairs, depreciation, car insurance), use their phone to communicate with their employer.

Uncle Sam wants his money, - state- county- retirement- social security- dependent claim.

So now Joe is taking home $310 - (food) - (vehicle & maintenance) - ( phone usage). After a week of hard work.

I need to hire Joe, to do a single splice ( no ladders, no poles, no digging, etc). Joe just walks to the outlet and fuse a precut  jumper or install a connector. Less than 6 minutes Joe is finished. Thats Joe's day... A new reliable OTDR, less than $1000, splice machine, less than $1100... One time pay. You don't have to buy a inno, fujikura, or Exfo, just take care of your equipment and buy directly from those who build them.

The only cpa i would recommend is H&R Block or of that caliber if you make less than a million dollars. Cpa's are not liable, you are, regardless of any mistakes they make. I recommend everyone to attend a business class, no need for usless degrees like i have. 

Thanks 

This is CABL.com posting #386794. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMMM
Posted in reply to: Re: Once again by TSBCCC
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Once again downlo80 11/29/2021 9:45:46 AM
Re: Once again patriotspl 11/29/2021 8:15:25 AM
Re: Once again TSBCCC 11/28/2021 9:29:57 PM