Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
404
SATELLITE
47
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
150
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
53
UG CONSTRUCT
155
MDU CONSTRUCT
10
COAX SPLICING
29
FIBER SPLICING
50
LINE/MAINT TECH
15
SERVICE TECH
4
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
16
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
53
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
12
TOOLS
10
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
3
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
18
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re:I thought this forum was for contracted jobs.
Options
Send PM to cosmo
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#40328
cosmo
CABL Old School
Member #:
7379
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
5
5/19/2001 9:44:00 AM
>
>
>I thought so to. I am and employer looking to hire drop bury crews, mainline crew and splicers. Maybe I should post mine on the personals.
> NO WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting
#40328
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mkEC
Posted in reply to:
Re:I thought this forum was for contracted jobs.
by
Sunny
There are
0
replies to this message
×