Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
381
SATELLITE
46
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
141
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
163
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
44
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re:I thought this forum was for contracted jobs.
Options
Send PM to Sunny
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#39670
Sunny
CABL Old School
Member #:
7326
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
27
Name:
Charlene Stephenson
Name:
Charlene Stephenson
Company:
Cablecare Electronics Inc
5/10/2001 11:31:00 AM
I thought so to. I am and employer looking to hire drop bury crews, mainline crew and splicers. Maybe I should post mine on the personals.
This is CABL.com posting
#39670
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mkt0
There are
2
replies to this message
Re:I thought this forum was for contracted jobs.
cosmo
5/19/2001 9:44:00 AM
Re:I thought this forum was for contracted jobs.
cabledog52
5/10/2001 10:32:00 PM
×