Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Start splicing business in CA “Help”

I actually have legal zoom set up my s corp and for like 7 bucks a month they remind me of all the other legality stuff I have to take care of every month. If everyone is like me they just don’t get how much time the legality stuff takes. Sure I make a ton ton more money as a owner and I have a lot more freedom as when and where I work but that also comes with a ton more stress. When I went on my own I was promised years of work by the guy who lent me the money so I thought it was legit. Well a year into it another splicing contractor went to the Mso and said I was lying and still working under my old employer just under a different name and they believed him. So even if you think you have work lined up ya don’t. I can’t tell you how many big jobs I’ve been on just to have the mso shut down due to budget changes. So in the world of say fiber splicing on a day to day ya get to worry about taxes first then insurance, liability, equipment, workers comp. Then all the dot filings. Also let’s not forget the garbage ypur particular state is going to throw at you. I have more money but a to. More stress. Let’s not forget employees add that and a whole new world of responsibility 

This is CABL.com posting #387828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbM3s
Posted in reply to: Re: Start splicing business in CA “Help” by TSBCCC
There are 0 replies to this message