Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Take the good with the bad...

So funny I know the company you speak of...A sucker is definitely born everyday I wish they would stick to there 9-5 they continue to set the standards for new rates going around in the Catv/fiber contracting world...(Unless you do work for someone like American Tower or Crown Castle who pay well...18yrs doing this started with Coax and it's insane that we made easily triple then compared to now and since I've moved onto fiber  the same trend is happening...Sadly these larger companies that are poorly ran continue to make the same mistakes hiring these low budget companies when are they going to learn you get what you pay for! Now I see 1st hand there begging people to come fix the mess these other companies left behind...They hooked and booked LOL... If contractors united and stood there ground we can all make a nice dollar as there is plenty to go around. I wish all the primes in the market I work in now would halt production for a week or two so we can negotiate proper compensation and teach these savages a lesson no one wants to work for free or have to work for employee pricing with none of the benefits....Good times are coming...hopefully lol...Cheers! 

This is CABL.com posting #385834. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMxi
Posted in reply to: Re: Take the good with the bad... by webber560
There are 0 replies to this message