Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Liability questions! Who's fault is it anyway?

Bradric, you hit the nail on the head with this..mso and primes don’t give a crap about Excuses, they want 12” and if you cut something it’s not coming out of their pockets. Yet not a damn one of them could bury a drop themselves.     As far as franklin. It’s takes a hell of lot longer then 5 minutes to locate private power utilities. With irrigation those can’t be located and even if you see sprinkler head that doesn’t tell you how piping is ran. If you do a repair, there goes an hour of your day. Not only that, if you hit water service that’s  6” deep, running to house and then a dirt clod or rock clogs up everything in the house, the cost could be in the thousands.. so franklin keep doing what your doing for free (for the sake of the cable company or prime) and maybe they’ll through you another fish, like the baby seal barking for one.. I just tell whoever I’m working for, if they have irrigation I’m putting it 6” or less. If they want it 12” irrigation repair is on them. I’m not here to do a drop bury for 200.00 and have over 300.00 in damages. You’ll go broke real fast....

This is CABL.com posting #384061. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbL4H
Posted in reply to: Re: Liability questions! Who's fault is it anyway? by franklinservices
There are 0 replies to this message