Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Should I contact sales rep to upgrade Xfinity

Thanks, thats what I figured as well. Its funny because I looked on craigslist and found an ad for a company hiring for comcast door to door sales, actually seen the company on here before with folks with good things to say about them and all so I figured great, lets see what we can do. I email the girl posting the ad saying not looking for work but I am looking to upgrade service...easy sale yada yada, no reply, email owner, actually get a reply saying thanks I will have her call you, I call the girl, local rep, of course she dont answer, I leave voicemail saying please give me a call back with one of your reps numbers or someone trying to make a sale....that was yesterday......no call back, no email...nothing. I mean really? Is this how sales people operate? Spoon feeding them a sale and no response. I know if I were doing sales I would think it would be good idea to get back to potential customers as quick as possible to get a sale. Anyhow anybody doing sales in the south of Boston area that can score a good upgrade let me know, otherwise I guess its off to walmart .....
This is CABL.com posting #356494. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbET4
Posted in reply to: Re: Should I contact sales rep to upgrade Xfinity by KrellcomComm
There is 1 reply to this message