Create your free account now! Sign up

What would you do if they owed you money????

What would you do if they owed you money????

I was just wondering, what are some options or opinions of ways to get my money from a company that refuses to pay me money they knowingly, owe me for work and services performed in the cable, rebuilding business, during the hurricanes in Florida.

For a little background on the situation here is some general resources, facts and situations that I have available, and I was just wondering what you all thought would be the best use of these little "facts", if you were owed an undisclosed amount of money, and the company refused to pay it to you.

Here goes:

Both the company (that won't pay me) and I, are not from Florida, which as far as litigation is concerned, is an expensive problem from both the company's perspective, as well as, my own, LOL.

I do have a considerable list of individuals with their addresses, phone #'s and their recent approval, testimony and backing, that this company did not pay them in full and basically, shorted many of these individuals well over $1,000.

I have the names and phone numbers of several important individuals at the two different "Florida" Cable Companies and the "Prime" Contractors under which this "out of state company (that won't pay me my money)" worked for.

Along with knowledge of most of the...........shall we say......"Less than honorable business practices" and flat out "fleecing" of the one particular "Florida Cable Company", and by that I mean, I know where it was done, how it was done and to what extent it was done, and there is probably enough information and outright proof to justify some sort of audit or an investigation of some type, civil or criminal I'm not really sure of.

I also, have very good info directly from current employees on what they are doing to the "Cable Company" in their own home town, and plenty of reasons as to why someone would probably question the sanity of either working for this company or having them work for you.

This company's reputation and questionable business practices has been brought up before in these discussion forums for the basically the same reason, and sadly, enough, this company advertises on this very website.

So please, give me your input as to what you think I should do if you were in my shoes, and please, if you have experience in dealing with "less than straight forward" companies like this, please offer all of us your hard earned knowledge and experience in this less than pleasant field of life, where the bigger company thinks it can pick on the little guy just because they think or possibly know they can get away with it.

I look forward to any assistance that I may receive from you all, and I thank you in advance for any information given on this subject.

Just want my,

This is CABL.com posting #138495. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKbX
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Advanced Broadband Communications 10,365.80 11/18/2004 12:15:00 AM
Re: What would you do if they owed you money???? semper fi cable guy 11/17/2004 5:45:00 PM
Re: What would you do if they owed you money???? signal2 11/17/2004 7:04:00 AM