We have hourly rates & Piece rate positions. Each position has their own rate. Techs make on average 1500k to 3000k weekly/full-time/long term contract/working along side great people that respect and support each other.
• Problem solving and trouble shooting ability
• Direct customer facing work/Accountability/dependability
• Understanding & knowledge of ILEC, CLEC and FTTH services with Telecom installations, maintenance and repair
1. Work Truck 2. Laptop 3. 28Ft Ladder 4. All Safety Equipment 5. Buttset 6. Copper pro or HST 3000 or better 7. Wire Wrapping Tool 8. Scotch Lock Crimpers 9. Voltage Detector Not all positions require meters and some other tools of the trade.
1. Internet & FTTH Techs should be filled by experienced service technicians that can perform installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of high-speed Internet, video and voice networks including associated wiring and equipment. Additionally, maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas. Internet experience or broadband support needed. Every else is a plus.
2. I&R - Techs must have a good working knowledge of POTS and DSL as they pertain to plant ( CO LEN to Dmarc). Be able to troubleshoot and repair copper plant. . (Cable TV experience would be nice but no necessary) Outside plant-would need to be more technical in the areas of DSL (provisioning modems), Ethernet, IP addressing, be able to quickly learn how to provision Adtran devices and be able to test 50M, 100M, 200M, 500M and 1G Internet circuits. (Cable TV a plus)
I&R CLEC Positions Note: Pittsburgh area Ability to install and troubleshoot traditional POTS phone lines Familiarity with Ethernet cabling Installation and troubleshooting of TDM T1 data & PRI circuits Troubleshooting T1 circuits over Verizon fiber Assistion on VOIP installs Assisting Verizon on fiber conversions. Liaison between customer and Verizon. Connecting inside wiring to Verizon ONT. Work with project managers on customer related issues and solutions.
Jared (386-216-2111) or Kyle (724)600-6077 Please text us with: Full Name Availability And we will get back to you within the day. Thanks and make it a great day.
Sheetz Communications is a Prime contractor that has partnered up with 3 big companies since 2012. We are a growing company created by technicians. We have long term projects with great rates in 4 different states. We also have a proven track record on not only keeping our customers happy but also our technicians happy and satisfied as well. Our team cares and provides our contractors with a extra layer of support. So please give us a call and we will find the position that best for you. Join the Sheetz Team and cut out the bullshit……….