**CATV Aerial Linemen / Foremen
Grand Rapids and Detroit areas
• Experience with CATV / Broadband construction specifications
• Familiar with R.U.S and N.E.S.C
• Experience working with P1, P3, QR, MC2, jacketed and unjacketed
• Must have experience placing strand, coax and fiber
• Familiar with the operation and maintenance of a bucket truck
• Ability to climb poles with hooks and belts
• Must be able to read & understand CATV/Broadband prints
Paid Time Off
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
401(k) with Company Match
Company Stock Purchase Plan
Canton/Detroit, MI: https://bit.ly/3kXMESj
Grand Rapids, MI: https://bit.ly/2Kg3Eqg
Cleveland, OH: https://bit.ly/3kRXKbs
Syracuse / Marion County, NY: https://bit.ly/3lV82sY
Carnegie, PA: https://bit.ly/3kKcDMV
Morgantown, WV: https://bit.ly/3nJTCfM
Reply to this ad or call (734) 228-4397
Kanaan Communications, LLC.
find more jobs with us...
- Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West VirginiaDirectional Drill Operators and Locators
- Michigan!!CONTRACTORS NEEDED - EXCEPTIONAL PAYOUT RATES!!
- MichiganCATV Install Techs
- MichiganCATV Construction Manager
- MichiganCOAX SPLICERS - Great Job Op!
- Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania**CATV Aerial Linemen / Foremen
- MichiganCATV Install Tech
- MichiganWANTED: COAX SPLICERS
- MichiganWANTED: Coax Splicers