I&R Copper Technicians **1,000 Sign on Bonus**
Andalusia, Dothan Bayou, Foley, Ozark, Winfield, Fayette, Scottsboro, Trussville, Pell City, Ashland
You need to have:
The ability and drive to work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently in the field with little supervision.
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCK, VAN OR SUV WITH LADDER RACK AND TOOLS!
• Observe all safety rules and regulations.
• Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company's products and services to our customers.
• Direct customer facing work
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills.
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions.)
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned.
Analytical Thinking – Exceptional ability to analyze data and utilize it to make sound decision
Conflict Management and Resolution Skills – Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems
Results focused – Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at time competing priorities
Communication Skills – Demonstrate communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, to help facilitate the sharing of information between people within the company and our clients.
Relationship building skills – ability to work within a dynamic team setting
Ability to pass pre-employment screening
Valid Drivers License
Finger & wrist dexterity & hand/eye coordination.
Ability to work from heights such as man lifts, scissor lifts & roof tops utilizing proper fall protection.
Ability to use small hand tools.
Ability to use power tools.
Climbing of stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds.
Ability to walk, stand, bend, lift up to 50 lbs., and drive a vehicle.
Ability to see in color
Job is usually performed in indoor/outdoor environments under multiple environmental conditions.
Exposure to noisy or dusty conditions; mechanical, electrical, and/or other hazards.
General hours of Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. But ability to provide support during and outside regular business hours is required.
Must be able to work in the United States.
In April of 2019, AFL made a major investment in ITC Service Group, a Sacramento-based company providing broadband installation, design and staffing services to the telecommunications and IT industries.
ITC Service Group was founded in 1999 and provides managed services and workforce solutions for the nationwide planning design, construction, installation and maintenance of voice, data and video networks.
AFL and ITC were built and are operated on similar core values and philosophies. This will prove extremely beneficial to our customers and our employees.
With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL “Connect” you to your next career opportunity!