Satellite & Smart Home Technicians
Cedar Rapids, Des Moines
Kansas City, St. Louis
GPTS provides an aggressive compensation plan and training is provided at no cost for the correct candidates. We are well known in the industry for always providing on time and correct weekly pay.
Technician positions are available to start immediately. Technicians are provided the opportunity and material to make sales for extra income but is not required. Experience in HughesNet, Viasat, DIRECTV, DISH, the cable industry, or direct burial experience makes an easy transition into many positions.
• Must have a reliable work vehicle capable of carrying a Ladder.
• Tools and equipment required include an extension Ladder, cordless drill, wrenches, etc.
• Must have a good smartphone with internet capability.
• Must be able to provide secure storage of the installation materials.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen with a clean driving record.
• Needs to be a Self-Starter.
• Needs to be a quick thinker / problem solver.
• Needs to be a ‘people person’ with an outgoing personality because you will be interacting with customers in their homes.
• Need to have a mindset of whatever it takes to get the job completed up to specifications.