Service Technician & Installer
Eastern Michigan: Pickford, Hessel, Cedarville, Engadine, Curtis, Naubinway and surrounding areas
• Install High-speed Internet, Coaxial Cable TV, and Telephone services, and the equipment connected to each service.
• Diagnose and repair customer premises issues.
• Ensure all work is done in a neat and professional manner.
• Provide exceptional customer service that will include, but is not limited to, up-selling products and services to new and existing customers.
Who are we looking for?
• Previous cable or wire installation experience required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically when face-to-face with customers.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to: carry a 28’ ladder and climb to heights exceeding 18’ – use hand tools and drill – work in confined spaces – work within deadlines – produce accurate and neat work.
• Inclined to learn, adapt, and accept increasing responsibility.
Shift is Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, with possibility of work outside business hours.
This position requires approximately 75% local travel.