Cellular Tower Technicians / Top Hands / Ground
Statewide most likely Central / North-Central / North-East
A minimum of 2+ years of tower construction experience preferred. May consider less experience for right person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform installation, inspection and maintenance services for wireless radio and antenna systems on towers, rooftops and other elevated structures in conjunction with the Crew Foreman and Lead Technician.
• Perform ground-based civil scopes when applicable in support of radio systems cabling, grounding, interconnects and/or conduits.
• Complete work on time, efficiently, and profitably.
• Adhere to TEG and Industry safety and quality control requirements at all times.
• Identify and work with all required materials, tools and equipment needed to complete assigned work.
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in a clean and operational condition at all times.
• Communicate effectively with Crew Foreman, Crew Lead, and other Crew members at all times.
• Dedication to continued training and professional development.
• Interact professionally with Customer Representatives.
• Help TEG grow and develop the Market Team and the overall Company Brand.
• Frequent travel up to 10-21 days. Breaks will be scheduled individually or as a team
• Valid driver’s license.
• Minimum 1-2 years tower construction experience preferred (Green Hands new to the Tower Industry as well as applicants with no construction experience are welcome to apply and will be considered).
• Comtrain or equivalent climbing certification preferred (Training will be provided by TEG otherwise).
• Must be flexible to work overtime (weekend and evening work sometimes required).
• Must be flexible to work out of Market when/where required as site locations dictate.
• Must be comfortable climbing and working at heights on towers, rooftops, water towers and other elevated structures up to 500ft.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Paid hotels upfront or Per-diem allowance included on paycheck.
• Insurance benefits – Medical-Dental-Vison
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
NOTE: TEG is open to discussing the on-boarding of full and/or partial Crews if a Candidate has current Team members that are also interested in possible employment