Installation & Repair (I&R Tech)Technicians
Clarksville, Monette, Russellville, Stuttgart
Athens, Bullard, Navasota, Stephenville
Arkansas - Clarksville, Monette, Russellville, Stuttgart
Colorado - Durango
Minnesota - Minneapolis
South Carolina - Beaufort, Ridgeland
Texas - Athens, Bullard, Navasota, Stephenville
I&R Technicians are engaged with performing installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of high-speed Internet, video and voice networks including associated wiring and equipment. Additionally, maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas.
• Observe all safety rules and regulations.
• Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company's products and services to our customers.
• Direct customer facing work
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills.
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions.)
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must have own truck, van or SUV with ladder rack
• Candidates will provide their own tools to perform their job. Laptop and/or smart phone may be required
• Candidates will provide their own personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the position. Lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, a hard hat, reflective safety vest, fall resistor (harness), and safety cones may also be required
• Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
• Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus
Copper, phone, DSL, JDSU, ONX HSI, GPON, VDSL, POTS, Prism, Cat5, Cat6, OSP, Twisted Pair, Ethernet, Modem, Router, Wireless, SS9, Max, I&R, Telephone, Broadband, AT&T, Windstream, CenturyLink, Verizon, Frontier Communications, GTE, Contel, Embarq, ITC, Southwest Bell