Cable Technician - $1000 Sign on Bonus
• Planning installations by evaluating location, locating access and laying-out equipment and wiring plan
• Establishing cable TV and Internet systems by installing equipment, running and pulling cable, programming and calibrating equipment while adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
• Verifying Cable systems for correct functionality and optimal performance by testing equipment and connections and identifying and correcting any issues.
• Maintaining accurate records through documenting installations, services and repairs.
• Maintaining and improving service and rapport with customers through listening to their descriptions of problems, answering questions and resolving issues through diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, replacing and/or upgrading components.
• Referring to schematics, manuals and manufacturer's instructions as needed.
• Maintaining a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies.
. Ensuring adequate supply levels by inventorying stock, placing and verifying orders.
• Updating and improving job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
• Enhancing the organization's reputation through personal accountability for accomplishing new and different requests and always striving to add value.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract