Aerial line/ Maint tech
Texarkana to Searcy , I-30
Northeast Texas, New Boston to Texarkana
• Must be familiar with all construction aspects required to meet industry standard.
• Operate vehicle and bucket lift safely, following local governing authorities.
• Responsible for the operation, daily maintenance checks, and inspection of all aerial equipment to ensure working order.
• Maintain proper inventory on vehicle based on work assignment.
• Installing strand and performing make ready as needed.
• Comprehend maps and construction prints.
• Attendance and punctuality are a must.
• Other responsibilities as directed by Project Manager.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Ability and willingness to follow direction from Supervisor.
• Willingness to work both individually and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate professionally with co-workers and customers.
• Ability to climb utility poles approx. 20’ in height.
• Ability to lift and/or pull 75 pounds several times each day
• Ability to work in all weather conditions as required.
• Must have experience transferring lasher from ladder to strand, or bucket to strand.