Service Technician & Installer
Central Wisconsin: Oconto Falls, Elcho, Brownsville & Auburndale Areas
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Install coaxial cable, phone and equipment, digital boxes and modems.
• Diagnose and repair customer premises issues.
• Ensure all work is done in a neat and professional manner.
• Customer service to include up-selling products & services to new & existing customers.
• Previous cable or wire installation experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, especially with face to face with customers.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• Ability to carry a 28’ ladder and climb to heights exceeding 18’.
• Ability to use hand tools and drill.
• Ability to work in confined spaces like crawl spaces.
• Ability to work within deadlines and produce accurate, neat work.
• Must be responsible and self-motivated.
• Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increasing responsibility.
This is a Full-time position, may be required to work outside the normal 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position requires approximately 75% local travel.