Work is located in Detroit, MI but once project is complete it will be nationwide travel to other
• Monitor field quality and compliance with job specifications.
• Issue and track work needed to complete assigned projects.
• Perform quality control check on all maps received in the field.
• Review and verify invoices from personnel to ensure work was performed.
• Work and communicate effectively with subcontractors, construction managers, and all field staff.
• Monitor and maintain schedules to meet customer specifications.
• Meet regularly with key personnel to ensure that stated goals and objectives are being met.
• 3+ years’ experience in as-built fielding/mapping.
• Prior supervisory experience in a related industry preferred.
• Knowledge of pole sticking and DOT permitting required.
• Knowledge of cable design and construction of cable systems.
• Detailed knowledge of field process and/or construction practices.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Proficient with MS Office products to include: Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be highly responsible and self-motivated.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager.
• This position is Monday through Friday, 8-10 hour shifts, with the possibility of work outside normal business hours, if necessary.
• Work is located in Detroit, MI but once project is complete it will be nationwide travel to other work sites.