** TELECOM CONSTRUCTION-PROJECT MANAGER **
CORPORATE OFFICE IS LOCATED IN BEAVER, PA. (MUST BE A PENNSYLVAIA OR OHIO RESIDENT)
• Will have verifiable experience in ATT ACAS Systems Management
• Must have 7-10 years Telecom Supervision experience within OSP UG, Aerial, Fiber and Copper Construction Management
• Confident understanding of UG and Aerial construction techniques and procedures including Aerial Placement, Directional Boring, Trenching, and Plowing as well as MH work Area Safety Practices and Procedures
• Absolutely must possess strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat w/ the ability of creating Redlined As-Builts
• Able to plan and coordinate all activities with strong decision making abilities with a commitment to excellence.
• Detailed oriented w/ proven knowledge if equipment and tools necessary to satisfactorily complete field projects within budget and established timeframes and deadlines.
• Demonstrate prior experience in leading teams and overseeing multiple construction projects as well as both in-house and support sub-contracting crews and schedules
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytic skills; able to manage priorities and workflow, as well as display good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Demonstrate a solid background and knowledge in industry safety practices and procedures
• Demonstrate effective customer service principles and techniques
• Excellent Customer Relation Skills. Ability to communicate consistently, timely, and professionally with Clients, Management, Crews, and Staff
• Ability to work in conjunction with other Project-Construction Management teams to forecast man power needs, assist with material needs, pricing for RFP's / RFQ's and approved contractors.
• Supervise, interview, select, promote, schedule, train, motivate, evaluate, and discipline of assigned group as necessary.