Cable Professional Technicians Wanted-Permanent
Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia
West Virginia (Altice) Ohio (Charter) Michigan (Charter) Kentucky (Charter) Washington DC (Comcast)
· Performs customer drop installations, reconnects, disconnects, additional outlets, and service upgrades/downgrades from the tap to the customer’s equipment in premises
· Survey the installation route and reviews proposed route with the customer in order to obtain agreement on the location of cable outlet(s)
· Review all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and accuracy of the order
. Installation & certification of all customers premise video and data lines that entail climbing poles, ladders, crawl spaces, attics and other assigned heights
· Thorough knowledge of cable and internet products
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Work frequently includes excessive noise, fumes, dusts, gases and chemicals
· Requires lifting up to 70 lbs·
· Skilled in communicating with customers in a clear, customer-focused and understood manner.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work and materials effectively.
· Requires punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
· Customer service and technical skills orientation required.
· Ability to perform job from high places (on poles, roofs, towers)
· You must be able to pass a Drug Test
· You must pass all Background check requirements