Stewartsville,Stillwater,Auburn,Wetumpka, Millbrook,Greenville,Montgomery,Eufaula, Dothan,Enterprise
• ITG provides paid training, fully stocked logoed van, gas card, cell phone, and applicable tools necessary to perform quality work - no out of pocket expense.
• Benefits such as Medical, Vision, dental, 401-K and short-term and long-term disability insurance.
• Paid Time Off – (Eligible after 90 days of employment).
• Refer a friend and get a bonus of $300
• Techs position can be physically challenging. You will be entering attics, exposed to weather conditions, climbing and working from ladders- up to 30 feet.
• Required drill penetrations for cables through walls, ceiling, floor, etc.
• Daily interaction with customers, teaching them the basics to use their services.
• Participates in training meetings related to ITG work methods and use of tools, equipment and Safety procedures.
• Uses phone-based applications to update status of a job/clock in out and on a daily basis/bill for work completed.
• Perform other duties as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly pushes and pulls cables through conduit. The employee is frequently is required to stand and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch, or crawl. The employee may work in confined spaces. The employee must be able to climb ladders, utility poles which may exceed a height of 20 feet on a regular basis.
• The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include sufficient ability to distinguish full-color spectrum and minute details on monitors and test equipment.