Telecommunications Construction Supervisor
North Haven, CT
To be determined upon Experience
Responsibilities: Responsible for all aspects of Construction Supervision. Create detailed scope of work documentation and Job Tracking. Requires to perform administrative tasks such as issuing work orders, processing permit request and preparing quotes and cost estimates. Maintaining accurate records, being organized and being able to plan and prioritize the workload consistently. Other duties involve attending planning meetings, updating calendars, contributing to process teams and all other responsibilities as directed by Cavcomm’s Management Team.
• Collaborate with internal and external project leads to streamline project initiatives
• Alert the Project Manager of any resourcing or timeline issues
• Assist in the management of projects from start up to completion
• Develops, coordinates, and/or reviews work plans for project schedules
• Conducting and/or attending pre-construction, progress and other project and staff meetings
• Conducting and/or participating in regularly held meetings involving projects, internal staff and external stake holders such as owners, subcontractors, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements:
• Minimum age requirement of 18 years old with a required Associates diploma
• Must have minimum three (3) years of experience in Office Administration industry
• Excellent computer skills with a working proficiency in Word, Excel and Database applications
• Excellent Time Management, ability to prioritize, manage and complete a heavy workload with the capability to work independently and with multiple cross functional team members
• Experience in the construction management and/or supervision of cabling aspects
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously within a deadline-driven, time sensitive work environment
• Ability to analysis problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Must pass employment background check and Drug Screenings.
x x x x Canceled/Expired Listing x x x x
listed • expires
job listing #80249 • tiny link cabl.co/eu2v