Aerial Lineman - PLYMOUTH, MI
Sub-Contractors. Opportunities for direct hire that include benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) with match, and PTO.
The Aerial Lineman is a member of the construction team that is responsible for placing aerial strand and fiber in a communication distribution system. Responsibilities will also include placing hardware, anchors, storage components and terminals to customer specifications. Work will be at heights around 30 feet off the ground.
Education / Certification:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Company will provide industry training and certifications if not already secured.
• CDL is a plus.
• Prior Aerial Construction experience preferred.
• Able to work off ladders and in bucket trucks.
• Able to pull lasher, throw rope and pull cable.
• Able to read blueprints and interpret work assignments.
Physical Requirements / Aptitude:
• Able to move in different positions – crouching, kneeling, reaching, bending and lifting 75 lbs., unassisted.
• Works well with small hand and power tools.
• Available to work nights and be on-call; willing to work overtime when required; willing to travel and to work in all-weather conditions.
• Self-motivated and able to work well in groups.
x x x x Canceled/Expired Listing x x x x
listed • expires
job listing #80188 • tiny link cabl.co/eu1w