OSP Construction Manager -Profit Sharing Potential
Currenlty Metro Indianapolis, Possible Travel in the Future
This manager will work directly under our Senior OSP Construction Manager and Partners. He/she will be alongside our crews and represent our company on location with our clients and their various inspectors and personnel. This position will be offered incentive based pay options after a period of time depending level of contributions to growth and management to company in the form of Profit Sharing, Performance Bonuses, or even Earned Equity, as well as a Base Salary and Benefits that will be determined from qualifications and experience. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing company and have your income scale with company growth! We are looking for people that want to be part of our family company and be willing to protect and grow it as if it were their own. Our company understands that good people are the life blood of the company, and we want people that are looking for a life long career with us. In return, we let our key people who are essential to the growth and success of the company share in that success.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Operates drilling equipment and various other construction equipment
• Experience drilling in both standard and high-risk areas, such as areas with live utilities safely
• Have knowledge of utility depths and placement
• Possess general knowledge of construction practices and be familiar with equipment
• Understand and follow company policies and procedures related to safety, and schedule all safety meetings.
• Ensure Company assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, etc.) are properly and continuously maintained in good repair and secured in a safe manner
• Ability to read and understand various type utility prints
• Ability to white line and layout jobs for crews
• Ability to manage locates and permits
• Ability for extensive travel
• 5+ year experience operating a directional drill and locator
• Willing to do whatever it takes to see that our company is the best at what we do
• Prior experience managing crews of 2-10
• Ability to review and code time sheets
• Ability to listen to and implement directions
• Relevant Safety & OSHA Training and Certifications
• Candidates must pass pre-employment testing (drug screen and background check)
• Must have experience with, gps, line locators, distance measure, basic computer skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to climb up and down on equipment and at times you may be required to work in trenches, manholes, tunnels, and crawl spaces
• Ability to work in all weather conditions; this includes extreme temperature
• Extensive contact network – allowing for quicker expansion and higher profit sharing
• Project Management experience or certifications
• Understanding of budgets, estimating, job costing, etc.
• New skillset for service expansion – Engineering, surveying, etc.
• Class A CDL license or ability to quickly obtain it