WIFIRE COAX/FIBER TECHS (OPTIMUM COMCAST SPECTRUM)
Stamford, Norwalk, Fairfield, Bridgeport
Bergen, Jersey City, Newark, Edison, Lakewood, Trenton, Toms River, Atlantic City, West New York
Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island, Hudson Valley, Rockland, Westchester, Long Island
Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio - Metro Areas
• Cable Technicians
• Fiber Optic Splicers
• Internet/TV Installers
• MDU Crew
• Construction (FIBER / COAX / underground, aerial work)
• OSP maintenance
• Corp to Corp projects for experienced crews with supervisors.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Contractors must follow safety guidelines and provide their own Tools & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Phone: +1(929) 647-3750