Drop Bury Installer Technician
Wilmington, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Wilson, Greensboro, Charlotte, Florence and Columbia.
• Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
• Clean or prepare work sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
• Read instructions or specifications to determine work activities.
• Load, unload, or identify materials, machinery, or tools, while utilizing them for the appropriate tasks.
• Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
• Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using shovels.
We will reach out to you as soon as possible.
find more jobs with us...
- Indiana, Kentucky, OhioDrop Bury Installer Tech/Crew
- North CarolinaDrop Bury Tech &/or Crew
- VirginiaUnderground Drop crews
- South CarolinaUnderground Subcontractor ( Drill Crew )
- Florida, North Carolina, VirginiaDrop Bury Installer Technician
- OhioUnderground Subcontractor ( Drill Crew )
- OhioCoax Splicer Subcontractor