Greater Atlanta Area, with occasional travel within the state
Duties may include:
- Loading and unloading supplies, reels of fiber or pipe, gravel, sod, hand tools etc.
- Distributing supplies, tools, pipe and/or fiber as needed around the jobsite
- manually dig rectangle holes in preparation to place the missile in-ground or create access point for the drill
- missiling a hole and running the appropriate material(s) through the holes
- running a drill or assisting the drill operator with locating the equipment as it travels underground
- trenching a trough to lay the material in
- digging holes for handhole boxes to provide access points to the utility for future needs
- installing ground rods as applicable
- operate a skid steer, trencher, forklift, or mini excavator
- manually or with equipment return soil back to holes once boring or trenching is complete
- restoring landscape as close as possible to its original appearance after job is complete: leveling and prepping the soil, laying sod, spreading hay, patching asphalt, etc
- cleanup following completion of the job, ensuring the property is left in as good of condition or better than it was when we arrived
- Clean and organize company tools, supplies, equipment and vehicles at the end of day
Pay for Field Personnel is by the day, ranging from $125 - $200 per day, depending on experience and quality of work
All work is outside and weather dependent. Rain days are typically not work days, though if there are opportunities for repairs, maintenance, restoration, or administrative tasks to be done, those can be handled on rain days. The target work week is Monday through Friday, though weekend jobs do arise periodically. Start time is typically 6:30am and work continues while there is daylight, or shortly thereafter. Geographic location for the work is typically within the greater Atlanta area, though travel to other areas in the state does happen occasionally. If travel is required, hotel lodging and gas and meal stipends are paid by the company.
We are ready to hire today. Contractor and W2 positions available. Pay is weekly on Fridays via direct deposit or check. These are full-time, manual labor jobs. Experience in dirt work, missile operation, drill operation, and/or landscape work preferred but not required. We are happy to train on the job for workers who are hardworking with a great work ethic and positive attitude. There is ample opportunity for growth and both on-the-job and professional training are provided for individuals who show a desire to grow in their field.
find more jobs with us...