IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - CABLE & INTERNET INSTALLERS
LA County, Ventura County, Orange County, Riverside County
No cable experience? That is not a problem!! Precision Network Solutions will provide you with full paid training. The level of training you can expect to receive from Precision Network Solutions can't be beat with our STATE OF THE ART training program. Every aspect of an installer position is fully covered in this training and our training program is unmatched by our competitors!!!
FOR YOU CABLE VETERANS OUT THERE WITH CONFIRMED EXPERIENCE, WE OFFER A SIGNING BONUS OF UP TO $1,000.00 FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. PLEASE ASK US FOR DETAILS ON HOW YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR A SIGNING BONUS.
Precision Network Solutions will provide to you, at no cost, all the "tools" necessary to succeed in today's cable & home automation/theatre industries. This includes uniforms, smart phone, and signal meter. If interested, we also have an excellent tool purchase program if you wish to purchase your own set of tools.
At Precision Network Solutions, you also keep what you make! Unlike many of our competitors, you will not be charged back for performance errors or docked pay for such items as cell phones, uniforms and metering equipment. Your mileage is also fully reimbursed on a weekly basis. Don't get fooled by our competitors. Come work for the Top Performing Company in the Los Angeles and Ventura County Markets.
The service areas we are looking to fill include the following listed and nearby surrounding areas:
-East San Fernando Valley
-All areas of Los Angeles
-South Bay and Surrounding Cities
-Bellflower, Lakewood, Carson, Downey and Surrounding Cities
We also have work and offices that support the following additional areas in Southern California:
-San Bernardino County
-San Diego County
- Provide your own truck or van with ladder rack. If you don't have a ladder rack, we can get you equipped with one.
- Provide current registration and insurance
- Must have a valid California Drivers License with a clean record
- Ability to read, write, and communicate well in English
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job - lift/push/pull (up to 60 lbs), stand, squat, kneel, bend, crawl, climb, and sit.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces (attics and crawl spaces)
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to work weekends, long hours, and endure all weather conditions both indoors and outdoors
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available after the first 60 days
- Competitive pay scale based on monthly performance and great incentive programs
- Ability to earn excellent pay based on your level of proficiency
- Growth opportunities available
- Monday thru Friday scheduling
- $1000.00 Signing Bonus for confirmed veteran techs
- Enhanced tier pay for employee's reaching seniority length of service
If interested in the position, you may email us with your contact info and resume by clicking Reply on our job ad. You will be contacted back to schedule an immediate interview and if qualified, you'll be immediately hired to begin training.
Precision Network Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.