DCOMM's On The Spot Hiring Event!
Los Angeles, Gardena, Compton, Inglewood, Culver City, Marina Del Rey
Social Security Card
A smiling face for your badge picture ??
Are you a technically minded individual with an aptitude for problem solving? We are looking for safe drivers who are customer service driven.
DCOMM, supports Telecom Providers who keep more than 31 million customers connected. As a Field Tech, you’ll play an essential role in our mission to connect customers to superior communications and entertainment products with the highest quality service. You will resolve cable and Internet issues, and install high-performing cable, TV, Internet, and Voice products throughout the local area.
The nitty gritty… You’ll work in sun, rain, or snow and operate from high, outdoor places to tight, indoor spaces—all while carrying tools and equipment. This physical role requires the ability to lift heavy equipment (up to 75 pounds and 28 feet long). If you’re comfortable working in these conditions, we want to hear from you.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As, you grow with our company you will learn unparalleled technical solutions that can be used nationwide. This is a career that grows with you, and the knowledge you gain will take you far.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• Become a broadband technician through our highly proficient training program
• Interact with the community. Come face-to-face with customers and make a difference in their lives by connecting them to who and what matters most
• Support from a team of peers and managers
• Experience interesting work and new surroundings each day. This position allows you to be out of the office every day.
• Opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career that progresses as you do with a National Company that has a proven background in the industry.
• Real recognition. Safe driving rewards, raffles, food, and much more.
• Get to use a company vehicle, our tools, uniform which means not a thing to worry about except being a safe and knowledgeable service provider.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent (to include life skills)
• Technical skills: Ability to operate hand tools and handheld mobile devices
• Skills: Effective communication, outstanding customer service
• Abilities: Critical thinking, problem solving, sound decision making, managing priorities
• Travel Ability: Daily travel; valid state driver’s license and safe driving record
• Schedule: Ability to work a variety of schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experience working in customer service, construction, electrical, technical or related field
• Industry certifications, such as low voltage or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
DCOMM ADVANCES YOU
• Job Perks: Company vehicle, tools, professional uniform, and personal protective equipment to look your best and stay safe
• Dynamic Growth: Advancement through career goals such as Supervisor, Manager, Director...etc.
• Competitive Pay: Generous starting salary to include advancement pay increases and paid training that includes daily meals (light breakfast and lunch)
• Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you—at work and in life
• Benefits: Sick Time, Health Insurance, 401k (coming soon), Weekly Pay, Pay INCENTIVES for performance!!!
• Sign On Bonus: Eligibility and details will be discussed during the interview
Salary: Weekly Pay, starting $18 hourly