Installation & Repair Technician (Copper)
Los Angeles County/Fullerton
• Installation and repair service to customers’ homes or businesses. With Knowledge of POTS and HSI service needs. With customer service capabilities able to make recommendations as appropriate. Educate customer on the use of all equipment associated with the services.
• Sets up, reads, and interprets test equipment, measuring devices and meters. Analyzes and clears trouble in telephone equipment and HSI Modems and associated lines.
• Analyzes customer trouble report information. Troubleshoots and repairs network facility equipment, including copper pairs, electronic and digital pair gain systems and DSL broadband network equipment. Scope of troubleshooting and repair is from the Central Office/MDF to the customer premise. (NID/SNI) Will require entering customers home to troubleshoot/install CPE equipment.
• Installs lines for data and other forms of communications, e.g., CAT 3, CAT 5, and Wi-Fi equipment, such as modems and routers.
• Installs, rearranges, reconnects, disconnects, and removes POTS and ADSL services, wiring (Copper Drops twisted pair, CAT 5e, and CAT 6)
• Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
• Physical Requirements:
• Ability to work in confined areas.
• Ability to climb poles/ladders safely.
• Ability to lift, carry, set-up, and take down ladders up to 70LBS.
Contact Igor Willians @ or