Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hackers and Slackers

Im with spongbob on this one. Whining splicers are a dime a dozen. Good splicers will never have to look for a job or worry about being paid. Wife of a cable guy why do you insist on posting message after message everyday as if this is your personal chat room. You throw in your two cents into every posting on here. I am positive you have the record for most posts. Give us a break for a couple of days if you spent half as much time going after your money as you do on the cable bar you would have nothing to post about.
(nod)
> Mr. Spongebob, believe me, this stuff is accurate. We have the documentation to prove it. But I understand your sentiment, sometimes you can't believe what you hear/read or see....And no, I don't know who you are, because my husband hasn't worked in St. Louis. Someone was kind enough to tip us off about Maroof and when I finally checked the St. Louis postings, I found out he's still out and about wreaking havoc. If you know who I am, that's not a problem for me....and if you'd like me to know who you are, by all means do so. If not, have a safe and happy holiday season. And stay tuned to see how this all ends! Because it WILL end. One Kurd is nothing next to a bunch of determined Americans.(usa)
>
> >
> > I'm not saying I'm perfect, What I am saying is Just because it is on here dose not mean it is accurate.
> > PS. Wife of a cable guy how was St Louis?? I know who u are do You know who I am??(waveguy)
> >
> > > As you have nothing to do with the postings referred to, why don't you just mind your own business? If you don't like what you see, then don't get on the unmoderated section. As to calling people slackers and hackers when you have no basis for your comments, that just shows the caliber of person you are. It must be nice to be so perfect. I wish we all were. Merry Christmas.(roll)
> > >
> > > > I have been watching the bar for the last few months and all I see are a bunch of slackers and hackers complaining that they have not been paid for work that they probably false billed or hacked up that someone else probably had to be paid for, If you worked for the money and are really owed it Call the state labor board you boobs don't waste our time here.
> > > > We new the day would come when times would get lean and all the hackers would fall to the wayside, If you want to know who they are all you need to do is see who is crying and complaining on here. If you have real issues there are real ways of dealing with them.
> > > > Quit crying on here. (flame)
This is CABL.com posting #92355. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mybL
Posted in reply to: Re: Hackers and Slackers by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hackers and Slackers WHITFIELD 12/20/2002 9:00:00 PM