Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Work in Seattle, Chicago, DC, New Jersey

By: Leonid Pechisker ( (-REDACTED-) )

PECHISKER INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING INC.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4648 WEST 11TH AVENUE PHONE: (604) 221-6285
VANCOUVER, B.C.,CANADA FAX: (604) 221-6285
V6R 2M7 E-mail: (-REDACTED-)

December 24,1998

Dear Sir or Madam:

RE: HFC design services for Seattle area

I would like to offer for your consideration my services for HFC design in any areas, where your Company has an interest.

My company has solid experience in HFC design field.
For the last six years PIBC has been intensively working on a contract basis for D&D Communications and Rogers Cablesystems Ltd(Engineering Division, Vancouver, Canada)). PIBC performed HFC design plant for 95% of The Greater Vancouver area. Also since June 1998 I am doing HFC design in Bellingham and Seattle(Carnation) areas for (IT)TCI in the state of Washington.
As a part of a contract my company provided following services:
- planning short and long term fiber and coaxial cable routes(with optimization)
- estimation of number of subscribers being fed by each mainline amplifier and planning locations of secondary fiber hubs and fiber nodes
- determining the most technically appropriate and cost efficient method of feeding signal to a subdivision
- RF design for 550 MHz, 625 MHz, 750 MHz 2-way rebuild according to company guidelines and manufacture specifications(outside plant and multiple dwelling units)
- reviewing fielding information to determine amount of rebuild required
- power flow calculation. Estimation of number of power supplies and their location. Power grid.
- financial budgeting, cost analysis and stock requests for each project
- calculation of cost estimates
- coordination of design and construction activities with management, consultants and others contractors
- estimation of manpower requirements and prioritizing of time and resources for numerous ongoing projects.

- 2 -

In addition to my experience in HFC field I am holding a Ph.D. degree in Information and Measuring Systems. My company has an experienced team of electrical engineers and draftspersons ready to assist you now. The company also has access to Electrical and Civil Professional Engineers of British Columbia as consultants.

I look forward to meeting with you and your associates to discuss how my company experience will best meet your needs.

Sincerely,

Leonid Pechisker, President

original message:
----------------------------------------
We currently need people for all parts of design, draft, engineering, and construction for the Seattle and Chicago areas. We will be staffing for the New Jersey area (mapping only) and Washington DC after first of the year. email or fax resume Attention Mike Stirewalt (704) 784-2467.

Mike Stirewalt,
CommLink Constructors, Inc.

----------------------------------------
This is CABL.com posting #903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moJ
Posted in reply to: Work in Seattle, Chicago, DC, New Jersey by System
There are 0 replies to this message