Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite installers in Wash DC area

its amazing how people have to break down simple instruction in 3rd grade directions. To funny, lmao!!!!
> This is for DTV.
> Pay rate is $65.00 on a basic.
> $19.00 for additional outlets.
> This is for Direcway.
> $100.00 on a DW4000
> $125.00 on a DW4000 with Duo Kit. You must be certified to do Direcway Installs. If you do not have your installer ID number, call Perfect 10 and get in the class before you call me. Please don't ask me for Perfect 10's phone number.
>
> No service calls unless you cause them and if you do, then you go back and fix it on your own time.
> You keep the up charges for phone line installs, pole mounts, non penitrating mounts, etc.
> You put two weeks in the hole and get paid on the third week promptly. You provide your own cable, crimping tools, signal meter, truck, ladders and materials to complete the job.
> The jobs will be faxed out the day before they are scheduled.
> The customers have there equipment already shipped to them so its no need to have any stock on your truck unless you want to sell your own, in which case you are liable.
>
> If you don't have a fax machine, please don't bother to call.
> If you cannot follow simple instructions, please do not call.
> If you can't supply what you need to get the job done, don't call. This also includes gas money for the weeks before you get paid. If you don't have gas money don't call.
> If your truck is having problems, don't call.
> These jobs are provided to us by Perfect 10, Metron and Installation Pro. They have always paid us in a timely manner. When you do the job right and the paperwork is right then it's all good and we can all get paid.
> Let me know when you can start.
> (-REDACTED-)
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #85578. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwqs
Posted in reply to: Satellite installers in Wash DC area by rcynot
There are 0 replies to this message