Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CAD Designer wanted

> Greetings all:
>
> My group is searching for a CADD operator with moxi. We're 70% through the traditional upgrade and have a momentus challenge still ahead with "Special" types of old build reconfiguration ahead of us.
>
> We're an MSO operating in the Metro D.C. area. Extremely affluent, demanding, and we eat nubies everyday for mid-morning snack. We're cutting edge and leading the way to customer service excellence.
>
> We're currently running two Auto-CAD stations for posting. Soon we'll integrate new Lode Data type of software plus our soon to be new outta the box proprietary system that'll blow Focus out of the park...so I hear at least.
>
> We're looking for an Army of 1 who has core CADD essentials. A person who is detailed and especially goal oriented. Also, someone who won't have to study too hard for the entrance examination (Wiz Quiz) to hard and can pass the mirror test.
>
> The position is "System/Upgrade CADD Operator". Two senior operators currently exist.
>
> If you're hungry, interested, and can demonstrate your track record and back it up with genuine references, then reply to me here on this list with a legitimate email address and I'll discuss the opportunity with you off this site.
> Only the strong willed, confident, and arrogant need apply.
This is CABL.com posting #75111. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtHD
Posted in reply to: CAD Designer wanted by Zoots Alures
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CAD Designer wanted CHUDD 6/18/2002 8:38:00 PM