Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ADC Nodes

Hey Spike... We've been using these nodes for years here. Couple of quick tips:
ISX3 test points are all coupled directly to the rf path, and REQUIRE using 20dB-down probes for insertion or measuring (not just an f-81 barrel)!
3040's are all 20dB-down directionally coupled (F-81 OK), and ID'd with printing on the circuit board.
ISX3 T.P. "J8" is main input, "J7" is primary return, and "J10" is secondary return (used with split/dual reverse config. only).
All are pre-attenuator.
I prefer the 3040's, much more robust and user-friendly.
Sorry i don't have the spec's avail to send... good luck finding them. In the meantime, hope this helps.

Lorne

> Hey does anyone out there have manuals for ADC Nodes? I am using the ISX-3 and I believe the newer model we have is the ISX 3040. I Will be willing to pay for these manuals.
>
> Some issues, I don't know whats what here. No one at my MSO that I know of at least, has manuals. I am especially lost on the older one (the ISX-3) (The one with the SA750 yellow pads/GLC's ETC.
>
> They have a crummy block diagram on the front, but I am so uncertain on what the 3 different test points are for! One is the forward in, theres 1 right by the output from the fiber lid and another one right against the GLCs. Both others seem to be bidirectional. I was told that the only way we can inject reverse is to use the test probes on the outside. Look I don't know. IF ANYONE CAN HELP or HAS EXTRA MANUALS PLEASE contact me!
>
> Thanks
>
> Kevin
This is CABL.com posting #74071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtqR
There are 0 replies to this message