Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ADC Nodes

I'll look to see if there are any manuals still around for you. Good luck you're going to need it.

> Dude! You're screwed. We built about 30 nodes with ADC and ended up going back and retro-fitting S.A. nodes in their place. I hope C-Cor has done something about the quality control they use, ADC nodes don't even have enough sharp corners to make a decent boat anchor.
>
> > Hey does anyone out there have manuals for ADC Nodes? I am using the ISX-3 and I believe the newer model we have is the ISX 3040. I Will be willing to pay for these manuals.
> >
> > Some issues, I don't know whats what here. No one at my MSO that I know of at least, has manuals. I am especially lost on the older one (the ISX-3) (The one with the SA750 yellow pads/GLC's ETC.
> >
> > They have a crummy block diagram on the front, but I am so uncertain on what the 3 different test points are for! One is the forward in, theres 1 right by the output from the fiber lid and another one right against the GLCs. Both others seem to be bidirectional. I was told that the only way we can inject reverse is to use the test probes on the outside. Look I don't know. IF ANYONE CAN HELP or HAS EXTRA MANUALS PLEASE contact me!
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Kevin
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Winston Churchill
This is CABL.com posting #74050. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtqw
Posted in reply to: Re: ADC Nodes by 1FARMER
There are 0 replies to this message