Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin, why do you keep deleting my account PRICK

I assume you're the "Internet Detective" aka warehouse? When you go to make a post, have a look at the top frame, "Posting Information". See the third item down, "DO NOT repeat a message..." Any clue yet? This should go without saying to anyone with a shred of commom courtesy, but when you make a post that is a duplicate of one from only a day or two (or HOURS) before, then it is nothing more than electronic litter. It will be trashed.

You have a post in For Sale on 3/12. Duplicates that immediately followed were trashed. You have another on 3/28 that was left. Again, more duplicates that followed were trashed. You also have posts about Internet Detective software that were trashed, and I hope I don't have to waste my time explaining that. If you're not content with what this free service allows, then by all means use another like eBay and leave us to our pity.

On a personal note to your comments about this industry where "robbery is legal and everyone sh**s on each other", I don't share that opinion. You can't evade karma wherever you go.

> All I have been trying to do is sell out, so I can put an end to the terrible chapter in my life, where robbery is legal, and everyone sh**s on each other. I have never started a arguement, or done anything to anyone on here, but for some reason you have singled me out.
> AW, never mind, I'll just sell it on Ebay at least everyone there isn't out of work or want it for 25% of what it's worth!!!
>
> Siss on you Fister you ain't so mucken fuch!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #66852. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mryq
Posted in reply to: Admin, why do you keep deleting my account PRICK by getgoing
There are 0 replies to this message