Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:If your gonna be stoopid, you gotta be tough.

mapzz dont pay any attention to the old timers.i used a hilti in ohio, i rented the unit for 45$ and made 700$.if you want to buy one itll be about $400.the g/r head is extra.hope this helps
>
>I was hoping for an educated technical answer ie: ft. lbs. per blow sufficient to drive through bedrock and chunk rock quickly using a ground rod driver attachment (yea, they make those). There are hammer drills with up to 40-50 ft.lbs. per blow/1200 per minute, that can do the job faster. Thanx for the responses Fred, Barney, and Mr. Slate, but I'll stick with my own research. Don't bother suggesting a hacksaw. Say hi to Wilma for me. :-)
>
>
>> Your'e asking for some ribbing here. Hammer drill a gnd rod? The easiest and most economical way I know to "DRIVE" a gnd rod is a steel pipe with a cap ie.. 1" galvinized or you can buy a gnd rod driver at Grayson's, Grainger's, or Meyers elictrical supply house.
>>
>>>I'm looking for efficient, economcal hammer drill to drive 8' ground rods. Any suggestions? Thanks, Mark.
>>>
>
This is CABL.com posting #57984. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpfo
There are 0 replies to this message