Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:We are NOT trying to Compeat with Cabl.com!!!!!!!!!

This site is completely open to anyone that does not abuse it, including the "competition". Look in the Announce section and you'll find links to plenty of other web sites with message boards and chat.

You'll even find many of your own posts remaining, including seven in one day. The policy is ONE announcement. Redundant messages become annoying very quickly, regardless of subject, and frequent postings like yours start filling my inbox with complaints.

The rules here are never very strictly enforced. It takes some doing to cross the line, which you have managed to do. You chose to ignore an email warning and continued to post duplicate, frequent messages across all topics, skirt a simple limit by using different links and creating new accounts -- so steps were taken to eliminate the problem completely on this end.

I can understand you're proud of your product/site and want the world to know. Your links are still here and I assure you people have seen/will see them. You have to understand, though, if you were allowed to advertise daily then the truck sellers would expect to, and the signal meter guys, the recruiters, ad nauseum.

If you want to open a site to the community then start by showing some respect for it. It will follow in time.

This is CABL.com posting #41326. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkUI
There are 0 replies to this message