Not sure why you are crying about it. In a former life, when I was young, I would have put my belt and hooks on and run the drop off hooks. I never liked dragging a ladder to a pole, finding a level spot, do all the tie offs and then still have a safety belt to tie off at the work height. All that can be done In less time than it would take you to get a bucket truck, than if you would just climb the poles with belt and hooks and be done with it.
If you are worried about the effects of EMF around power lines for more than 2 hours in a 24 hour period, I think you need to get another job in a Faraday cage. Oh and never use you cell phone, microwave oven, TVs, radios, welders, WiFi, bluetooth and everything else that produces EMF. There is EMF exposure with all those things I mentioned.
