Create your free account now! Sign up

02/09/24

Galatians 2:20 One day, by a simple act of faith, I decided to take Jesus Christ at His word. I could not come by way of the intellect alone; no one can. That does not mean that we reject reason. God has given us minds and the ability to reason wherever reason is appropriate, but the final and decisive step is taken by faith. I came by faith. Does it work when a person comes, repenting of his sins, to receive Christ by faith? I can only tell you that it worked in my own life. Something did happen to me. I didn’t become perfect, but the direction of my life was changed. I found a new dimension to life. I found a new capacity to love that I had never known before.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    your god supposedly gave us free will. To believe something that has no proof does not fit into the realm of free will, it fits into delusion

This is CABL.com posting #390846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNP8
There are 0 replies to this message