Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jk Humphreys and associatesyou have never work

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If it's I've never worked with your group you are correct and honestly I never would based on what I've seen from your post.

I've worked in the same markets as Russ in the past and while I may not share his business philosophy, I know he is certainly not a liar. 

We've heard your excuses and insults but nothing to address the issue that was raised, The man lent you money to help you out and you stiffed him. 

Now, you may know how to gaff a pole better or you might not like how he runs his company. But that's no excuse for taking his money and not repaying it. 

The other you insulted I don't know, but you claim they billed for work they didn't do. If that's true it should have been addressed when you did the final QC and inspection and would have been resolved prior to any invoice being submitted. ( maybe you should have not paid your son )

I mean provided you understand what is required to run an efficient operation. But hey you run your business any way you like, I'm sure you'll be real successful. 

I got extra shovels if you'd like to continue digging this hole.

This is CABL.com posting #389706. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNxK
Posted in reply to: Re: Jk Humphreys and associatesyou have never work by Jkhumphreysgroup
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Jk Humphreys and associatesyou have never work Cablegodss 10/17/2023 6:45:44 AM
Re: Jk Humphreys and associatesyou have never work wendykayalex 9/2/2023 11:39:51 AM