Create your free account now! Sign up

Combat Vets kicked to the curb

I don't know where to start my blood is boiling that bad. Its pretty fucking sad when Veterans who have served this country, some dying some losing limbs some with massive PTSD and some just tying to survive get treated like dog shit and kicked to the curb , its pretty fucking sad to know the priorities of this country is to illegals and not or own. This bullshit has to stop now. we need more people to write these stupid fucking politicians and tell them to get their heads out of their ass and fight for these Heroes. As a Vietnam vet and my other brothers and sisters who were in Nam we know what that feeling is like to be treated like dog shit,we lived it I looked up the organization that is helping these Vets by paying for their rooms, mind you not the Gov't but a private organization where as these illegals our getting help from yours and my tax $$$. 

The organization that is helping these vets is Yerik Israel Toney foundation .I sent a little donation to try to help.

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #389417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNs5
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Combat Vets kicked to the curb oldlinedawg 5/22/2023 2:04:38 PM
Re: Combat Vets kicked to the curb skidmark167 5/17/2023 12:02:45 PM
Re: Combat Vets kicked to the curb daveh 5/16/2023 7:12:27 AM
Re: Combat Vets kicked to the curb Highiq13 5/15/2023 5:55:18 PM