Create your free account now! Sign up

Ted Hanson / Jeff Humphrey

Good Evening,

If anyone is contacted by one or both of these guys just be aware.  We tried in good faith to help out Ted with a few hundred bucks due to a sob story about flat tires, being shorted money from Mastec, and then Jeff was adding to the story.  If it had not been for Jeff, the money lent would have been lesser.

Bottom line is anyone on this site that has been in a bad spot and someone helped in good faith, that what his site is about.  It's unfortunate that guys like these two are not only taking money with no intent on following thru with work, wasting everyone's time and effort, and finally tainting this brotherhood that has been created here on the Cable Bar.  I am in my 30th year and they got me.  But you have to give to get.  Just remember to do things the right way and follow thru with what you promise.  There are too many good people that get into bad situations that need help.  But when someone takes advantage they need to be called out so we all watch out for each other.

Best wishes to Everyone, be safe, and keep doing good things with respect, honesty, and integrity.

Russell Blow

This is CABL.com posting #389412. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNs0
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Ted Hanson / Jeff Humphrey Cablegodss 10/17/2023 6:24:02 AM
Re: Ted Hanson / Jeff Humphreyruss you don't know Jkhumphreysgroup 7/9/2023 6:03:09 AM
Re: Ted Hanson / Jeff Humphrey derekchaka 6/23/2023 7:16:47 AM
Re: Ted Hanson / Jeff Humphrey RABCOM 5/21/2023 11:14:59 AM