Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unified Communications Group

Thanks or the post.

I have worked for Ken in or about 3-4 months, and heard all these stories. Even when I was hired as an OM techs was not getting paid. I had no problem with working with Ken. However the one issue I had is that he lets people take control who does not need to be because of ego and their attitude. Ken brought on Jim Baker when he promoted me to Director/VP while being an OM for the FL market for Froniter. I got the techs metrics good, even got him couple contracts. Ken let Jim Baker run his company and chased away the good people i had brought in to build his company and get rid of the bad name. He then started a new company Swift Communications to do this. Dont know how a payroll person meaning Jim Baker tell other staff not to listen to the Director i brought in and me Being the VP of operations for Ken's company. I have always spoken about accountability and This was the reason the director and myself being the VP of Operations left Ken's company. I will say this I had no problems getting paid, and when i took all the techs that was not paid or had problems with their pay I mad sure Ken paid them which he did. One can not own a company and not want to run it or learn how to do payroll or any other part of the work needed to be done. I still think Ken is a good person, and not sure what happened in the past but, he needs to take control of his company and not let Jim Baker run it. or make any approval. Good Luck to the CEO Ken brought in. hope it works.

This is CABL.com posting #389200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNpA
Posted in reply to: Unified Communications Group by DigiCommSystems
There are 0 replies to this message