Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Employment advertising questions .....

I virtually gave up trying hire or look for work on this site.  I think since I’ve been on here, I have not hired anyone who worked out.  They either jumped ship for a larger carrot then later wanted me to rehire them when the carrot was not there or I had to fire them for one reason or another.  My help wanted postings were in desperation because I could not find anyone to work.  I have only had one successful job.  It was for field engineering for a registered PE.  He was not in the cable tv business.   I’m sure some have success stories using this site but I do not.  All my good hires and jobs have come from other sources, mostly word of mouth.  
When I did post a job offering or help wanted ad, I alway posted a link to our web site.  I never mentioned compensation in the adS because the compensation is usually negotiated based on the SOW.
The reason I’m here, is to hopefully help and pass my years of business knowledge and experiences on to the next generation.  Always do your best and work will find you.  

This is CABL.com posting #388663. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNgV
Posted in reply to: Employment advertising questions ..... by skidmark167
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Employment advertising questions ..... enjoysmyself 12/20/2022 8:29:51 PM
Re: Employment advertising questions ..... chris kramer 12/19/2022 6:58:11 PM